The Fastest Way to Grow Essential Leadership Skills!
We all want to be great leaders who are confident, productive, and highly energized. But if you don"t learn foundational leadership skills, research shows you will face problems with communication, performance, engagement, and employee retention. The stakes are high.
How can you quickly learn essential leadership skills? While most organizations and professionals value leadership development, it is often time-intensive and impractical.
In The Three Chairs, Dr. Karyn Gordon provides a proven framework to transform anyone"s ability to lead others. Nominated for the 2021 RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur Award, Dr. Karyn has spent over 20 years teaching more than 500,000 people across 17 countries. Her unique approach, based on the 5 Leadership EQ Skills(TM), will show you how to:
- Identify Great Leadership: Understand the most essential attitudes in yourself and others
- Master Communication: Give and receive feedback to drive team accountability
- Enhance Proper Goal-Setting: Build a confident mindset and alignment on key objectives
- Improve Decision-Making: Drive performance, time-management, and delegation
- Reduce Stress And Anxiety: Increase wellness and reduce burnout
- Increase Employee Engagement: Boost retention and build a better culture
The Three Chairs is the breakthrough leadership book for the 21st century. Discover tools you can easily apply at work and home that get results for everyone from CEOs to students. See yourself more clearly, engage more deeply with those around you, and equip yourself to be a confident great leader.